And it’s all good news! The Petwood was recently voted the Best Hotel in the East of England by Best Loved Hotels. Voters in this influential competition particularly praised:
- The history of the house, not least of all its connection to aviation history
- Walking in the gardens and exploring the Lincolnshire Wolds
- Excellent cuisine made from local ingredients
- The original Edwardian features bring a bygone age back to life
- Golfers love being adjacent to Woodhall Spa Golf
One happy voter commented: Continue reading
Frequently asked Question: When is the best time to see the famous Petwood rhododendrons?
Answer: Right now!
These beautiful exotic plants are best seen for real, so if you are in the area, drop in for a visual feast. As a taster, here are a couple of recent photos to tempt you. Continue reading
Video by Willowscroft Ltd.
Download our wedding brochure